We are seeking a vibrant Sales Person to progress their career with the fastest growing Digital Agency in Nigeria. If you are working in Sales or looking to get into a Sales Executive Trainee role, here is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing digital marketing team in a progressive, adaptable, and fast-paced environment.
We are very passionate about developing rare talents, bringing out the best in our staffs whilst building a world-class global business. If you are a motivated individual, sales-driven, and career focused, this is certainly an opportunity for you.
Join now and let’s grow together.
- Establishing new business and organising sales meetings with potential customers
- Researching new markets, building relationship, and presenting appropriate services to prospective clients in order to make a sale
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events, conferences, meetings and other networking activities that can generate sales
- Gaining a clear understanding of clients’ business and requirements, negotiating the terms of agreement, and closing sales
- Converting website enquiries into sales, and ensuring that contents published through digital channels quickly and effectively communicate the brands’ distinctive values and benefits to the most appropriate consumers
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential clients, following up on leads by phone or visit
- Assisting with the creation of marketing materials such as email newsletters, company brochures, flyers, website contents and advertising campaigns
- Assisting with the planning of digital marketing and sales strategies that can help to achieve sales target
- Creating proposals for clients, liaising with clients, performing competitor analysis, updating CRM, and creating reports that can generate sales
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to negotiate effectively at all levels
- Ability to develop strategies for researching clients and generating new leads
- Ability to handle pressure while hitting sales target
- Excellent team player with a passion for digital marketing
- Good understanding of different digital marketing channels
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of the local area and the community
- OND/HND/Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Mass Communications or related qualifications with direct sales, telesales, field sales or call center experience
Remuneration: Basic Salary (negotiable and based on experience) + Attractive Commission per sale; 37.5 hours per week. Monthly commission or bonuses can add up to ₦100,000 and over ₦500,000, depending on the services and level of individual success.
If your experience matches the description above, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and Cover Letter for immediate consideration.