TopYouGo is now looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join their exciting team in the Lagos Office. The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of traditional and modern digital marketing methods, taking the lead on all digital related initiatives, and have a passion for delivering results.
About Our Company
TopYouGo is a full service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, and other cities in Nigeria, and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, we utilise a unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
About Your New Role
You will be responsible for managing client’s digital marketing campaigns, whilst providing an industry leading digital experience, monitoring and improving website engagement, conversion and satisfaction. You will also ensure that all websites are optimized for SEO, improve visibility on search engines, provide analysis of Google Analytics, as well as being responsible for PPC campaigns. To excel in this role, you will have 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role with an excellent understanding of SEO, PPC, social media marketing, affiliate, content marketing, and many more.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with website analysis, preferably using Google Webmaster and Developer Tools – Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Maps API, Google PageSpeed Insight and more
- Website maintenance and administration of content management systems and e-commerce solutions like WordPress, SquareSpace, WooCommerce, Magento, Opencart and more
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) processes – Keyword Research, performing website SEO Audits, creating rich website Meta Tags, local SEO, On-Page website optimisation and link building
- Knowledge of Google My Business and local business directory listing for local and international businesses
- Ability to create and optimise social media pages for business
- Setting up and optimising Google Ads and Social Media Advertising campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more) for businesses
- Ability to write contents for blogs, website, products, services, social media, press releases, email newsletter, marketing campaigns and more
- Ability to create a tailored digital marketing strategy, content marketing strategy and social media strategy
- Previous experience of using CRM systems, digital marketing automation tool, lead management systems, and similar tools/systems
- A degree in communication-related courses, such as mass communication, marketing, digital marketing, and web technologies is desirable – but not a must.
- A passion for digital marketing
- Articulate and good communicator with excellent content writing skills
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to deadlines
- Project management and customer relationship management skills
- Excellent team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interest in research and personal development
Remuneration: Salary (negotiable and based on experience) + bonuses; 37.5 hours per week.
If your experience matches the description above, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.