This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and aspiring graduate to progress their career with the fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency in Nigeria. Here is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing digital marketing team in a progressive, adaptable, and fast-paced environment.
We are very passionate about developing rare talents, bringing out the best in our staffs whilst building a world-class global business. Successful candidates will be developed through our trainee program, including Google AdWords, Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing certifications, SEO, Digital Photography and CRM training, and a salary increase based on gaining relevant qualifications and experience.
If you are a go-getter with some experience in digital marketing and modern web technology, this is definitely an opportunity for you. You will be assisting the team with writing engaging contents, creating digital marketing strategies and implementing them across different channels, including social media, contents, email, and website.
Are you ambitious about taking the next step in your digital marketing career?
Do you have a brain for numbers and an ability to interpret analytics, and comprehend business problems?
Are you willing to learn and take on new challenges?
Do you have a hard working, flexible, and professional work ethic?
Do you keep your finger on the pulse of all new developments in marketing?
Are you willing to go the extra mile to achieve results and marketing objectives?
Join now and let’s grow together.
- Creating marketing materials such as email newsletters, company brochures, SEO optimized website contents and articles
- Creating engaging contents across several channels for a variety of audiences whilst promoting audience interaction and engagement
- Assisting with the planning of digital marketing strategies that can help to achieve defined objectives
- Managing and creating contents for social media business pages, promoting engagement with social media followers, creating and monitoring social media advertising campaigns
- Defining social media strategies and content marketing plans for the company and its clients
- Creating proposals for clients, liaising with clients, performing competitor analysis, updating CRM, and creating digital marketing campaign reports
- Using Social Media Marketing tools, Lead Generation tools, Automation tools, and Email marketing tools to implement digital marketing strategies
- Creating and setting up social media pages for businesses on Facebook, Instagram, Google +, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Managing company’s social media pages (Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Liaising with clients through available communication channels (telephone, email, Instant Messages, WhatsApp, CRM and much more)
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent team player with a passion for digital marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer and image editing knowledge – Microsoft Office 2013 suites and GIMP
- Good understanding of different digital marketing channels
- Have the ability to engage audience through social media posts and interactions
- Ability to commit to a long term project
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to deadlines
- Strong interest in learning and taking up new challenge
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), keywords and content interlinking
- Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, English Literature, Creative Writing, Journalism or related qualifications.
Remuneration: Salary (negotiable) + bonuses; 37.5 hours per week.
If your experience matches the description above, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and Cover Letter for immediate consideration.