TopYouGo is looking for a Client Operations Officer to join their exciting team in the Lagos Office. The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of sales and marketing, taking the lead on all client relations and office administration.
About Our Company
TopYouGo is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium, and large-sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and other cities in Nigeria, Ghana, and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, we utilize unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
About Your New Role
As the Client Operations Officer, you are responsible for assisting the Business Operations Manager & Human Resources Manager in establishing and maintaining client relations & business development. You will also be responsible for the general welfare and management of the office and its environment. You will be the first point of contact for all existing and prospective client’s inquiries. To excel in this role, you will have 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role with excellent customer service, client relationship management, client retention, record keeping, reporting, and many more.
- To resolve day to day queries from clients and employees, and providing support for routine issues
- To act as a point of escalation for client’s complaints
- To act as a point of contact for client’s inquiries.
- To manage phone calls and email correspondence, tracking of office stocks/supplies, and placing orders when necessary
- Required to draft proposals/ quotes which will be sent to leads
- Responsible for lead conversion and client retention
- Getting acquainted with all digital marketing terminologies, processes, and the person in charge
- Assist in boosting monthly sales and performance
- Assist with inductions, company policies, and key performance indicators for employees
- Keep a tab on all sales and project deliveries
- Maintain employee records according to company rules and policies
- To assist in establishing strong internal & external communication
- To assist senior members of staff when required
- To participate in all team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Tracking of office stocks/supplies, and placing orders when necessary
- Required to work on Saturdays
- A passion for digital marketing
- Articulate and good communicator
- Good telephone manners with excellent customer service
- Good understanding of customer relationship management
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to deadlines
- Excellent team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Requires little or no supervision
- Strong interest in research and personal development
- Strong interest in organizational growth and development
- Digital Marketing experience will be an added advantage
- Degree in Marketing or any related courses.
Remuneration: Salary (negotiable and based on experience)
If your experience matches the description above, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.