TopYouGo is looking for a Client Relations Officer to join their exciting team in the Lagos Office. The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of sales and marketing, taking the lead on all client relations and office administration.
About Our Company
TopYouGo is a full service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and other cities in Nigeria, Ghana and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, we utilise a unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
About Your New Role
As the Clients Relations Officer, you are responsible for assisting the Human Resources & Client Relations Manager in establishing and maintaining client relations & business development. You will also be responsible for the general welfare and management of the office and its environment. You will be the first point of contact for all existing and prospective client’s enquiries. To excel in this role, you will have 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role with an excellent customer service, client relationship management, record keeping, reporting, and many more.
- To resolve day to day queries from clients and employees, and providing support for routine issues
- To act as a point of escalation for client’s complaints
- To manage phone calls and email correspondence, tracking of office stocks/supplies, and placing orders when necessary
- Getting acquainted with all digital marketing terminologies, processes, and the person in charge
- Assist with inductions, company policies, and key performance indicators for employees
- Maintain employee records according to company rules and policies
- To assist in establishing strong internal & external communication
- To assist senior member of staffs when required
- To participate in all team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- A passion for digital marketing
- Articulate and good communicator
- Good telephone manners with excellent customer service
- Good understanding of customer relationship management
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to deadlines
- Excellent team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interest in research and personal development
- Digital Marketing experience will be an added advantage
- Degree in Marketing or any related courses.
Remuneration: Salary (₦40,000 – ₦50,000; based on experience) + bonus; 37.5 hours per week.
If your experience matches the description above, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.