Being a TopYouGo Business Development Executive is more than just raising brand awareness and increasing sales. We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who can generate leads and take the business to greater heights. The ideal candidates will possess a good understanding of traditional and modern digital marketing methods, excellent people skills, and ability to positively influence others both internally and externally. You may not have an internet or digital marketing background, but you will have a good knowledge of the local area and the community. We’ll provide full service training as well as ample opportunity to develop your career.
About Our Company
TopYouGo is a full service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and other cities in Nigeria, Ghana and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, we utilise a unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
About Your New Role
You will be responsible for managing new clients, and also facilitate communications with existing clients using our in-house CRM system. You will have a proven success in generating new businesses, whilst also ensuring continued success. To excel in this role, you will have 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role with a good understanding of all digital marketing channels, and also be able to tailor our digital services to clients’ needs. You will understand the market and the customers’ needs, and be sure to propose solutions.
- Converting website enquiries into sales, and ensuring that contents published through digital channels quickly and effectively communicates the brands’ distinctive values and benefits to the most appropriate consumers
- Ability to develop strategies for researching clients and generating new leads
- Good understanding of brand management and development
- Ensuring the business has complete visibility of all planned and active marketing plans
- Previous experience of using CRM system to facilitate communications with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and copy writing skills
- Degree in Marketing/Sales/Business/Communications/Web Technologies
- A passion for digital marketing
- Articulate and good communicator
- Ability to handle pressure whilst hitting sales targets
- Project management and customer relationship management skills
- Excellent team player with people’s skills
- Ability to carry out negotiations at all levels
Remuneration: Salary (₦40,000 – ₦50,000; based on experience) + commission + bonuses; 37.5 hours per week.
If your experience matches the description above, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.