This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and aspiring tech-savvy web developer to progress their career with the fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency in Nigeria. Here is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing digital marketing team in a progressive, adaptable, and fast-paced environment. We are very passionate about developing rare talents, bringing out the best in our staffs whilst building a world-class global business.
About Our Company
TopYouGo is a full service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and other cities in Nigeria, Ghana and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, we utilise a unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
About Your New Role
You will be responsible for designing, building and supporting responsive and adaptive webpages with creative designs that deliver an excellent customer experience. You will be able to utilise modern design principles to maintain corporate image, and will be required to do image editing to produce webpage banners, buttons, etc. You will also ensure that all websites are fully SEO optimized with improved visibility on search engines. To excel in this role, you will have 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role with an excellent understanding of SEO, PPC, social media marketing, affiliate, content marketing, and many more.
- Installing and customizing WordPress CMS, WooCommerce, and Magento Shopping Cart as per clients’ requirement
- Installing and integrating free/premium plugins for WordPress, Magento, and other web applications
- Maintaining and advancing company’s websites, and also making updates where needed
- Performing Website/SEO Audit, Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis, Onsite SEO, Link Building, and collating reports for clients
- Creating Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google APIs account for clients’ website
- Creating Weekly Email Newsletter using HTML Templates
- Assisting with the planning of digital marketing strategies that can help to achieve defined objectives
- Assisting in customer meetings, technical presentations, and pre-sales activities
- Creating proposals for clients, liaising with clients, performing competitor analysis, updating CRM, and creating detailed reports
- Performing General Testing, Quality Assurance, Cross-Platform & Browser Testing, Page Speed Optimization, and Image Optimization on website design projects
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent understanding of web technology, website hierarchy, on-site and off-site SEO
- Hands on experience of using CMS tools like WordPress, and Ecommerce Platforms like Magento and OpenCart
- Articulate and good communicator with ability to negotiate effectively at all levels
- Attention to detail with high-quality design skills
- Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team
- Good computer and image editing knowledge – Microsoft Office 2013 suites, Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and GIMP
- Good understanding of different digital marketing channels
- Values feedback and applies it to day-to-day work and strive to improve
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to deadlines
- Problem solver who is keen to learn new skills and take up new challenge
- Good understanding of website analytics (preferably Google analytics), website optimization, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), website security, and other web services
- Degree in Web Technologies, Computer Science or similar fields or related qualifications
Remuneration: Salary (up to ₦75,000 – based on experience) + profit share + bonuses; 37.5 hours per week.
If your experience matches the description above, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.