TopYouGo is looking for an energetic, confident and goal-oriented individual to become an integral part of the existing marketing team in the Lagos Office. The office environment is very entrepreneurial, and we’re looking for self-starters to grow with the company. The ideal candidate must understand the entire sequence of gaining, retaining and converting prospective clients to customers.
About Our Company
TopYouGo is a full service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and other cities in Nigeria, Ghana and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, we utilise a unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
About Your New Role
You will manage a team of six and will have overall responsibility for the delivery of digital marketing solutions. This is a hands-on role. You will enjoy getting involved in client pitches, planning and project meetings, as well as supporting the team in the day-to-day execution of all aspects of our digital marketing services, including SEO, email marketing, social media management, content management, branding and PPC advertising.
You will be assisting in the ongoing management of all digital marketing campaigns, strategy implementation, writing new processes, and creating/updating client proposal templates. The ideal candidate must know how to apply a multi-channel marketing mix when planning client campaigns.
If you have had a lot of experience with improving visibility online through SEO, data analysing using Google analytics, A/B testing, and more, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- To be responsible for developing, executing and delivering clients’ digital/online marketing strategy
- To be responsible for tracking conversion rates, making improvements to clients website, improving the design, usability, content, and user experience
- To be responsible for regularly tracking, analysing and reporting on web and social media metrics; monitoring trends in the digital space and continually exploring and evaluating new online opportunities
- To be responsible for managing the digital marketing team, and to ensure a smooth running and completion of projects
- To be responsible for making strategies and plans for creating sales opportunities for the business
- To be responsible for developing & driving the agency’s own digital marketing strategy, including content marketing, email marketing and social media activity
- To act as a digital marketing authority in consultancy work, participating in client meetings and pitches
- To share your experience and knowledge by coaching and developing your team
- To liaise with clients throughout active campaigns
- To produce detailed performance reports & presentations where necessary
- To be responsible for attending and speaking at networking & industry events, acting as the company’s digital marketing authority
- To be responsible for keeping the organization at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- 3+ years’ experience of Digital Marketing
- 2+ years’ experience of PPC Advertising
- 2+ years’ experience of Content Management
- Proficient content writer and editor
- Experience in creating and optimizing digital marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Knowledge of brand management, content creation, email automation, product development, SEO, keyword research, website administration, content management systems and ecommerce solutions
- Experience with website analytics, preferably Google analytics and webmaster
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Apps, Google+, Google Places & Local Business
- Degree in Digital Marketing or related Marketing/Communications/Web Technologies is a plus
- Organized and efficient
- Critical thinker and results driven
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to make decisions on the go
- Self-managing; needs minimal direction
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst working to deadlines
- Project management and customer relationship management skills
- Excellent team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
Remuneration: Gross Salary (negotiable based on experience) + profit share + bonuses; 37.5 hours per week.
If your experience matches the description above, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.