We are looking for several experienced copywriters to join our winning team. The ideal candidates will have a good understanding of SEO, content management, and ability to write engaging, creative contents for a variety of audiences. It’s essential that the candidates have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
About Our Company
TopYouGo is a full service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and other cities in Nigeria, Ghana and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, we utilise a unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
About Your New Role
You will be responsible for creating unique interesting, and un-plagiarised contents across all digital channels including blogs, websites, social media, press releases, and printed materials. To excel in this role, you will have strong writing skills that are appropriate for a variety of audiences and brands.
- Copywriting experience coupled with ability to produce marketing materials such as newsletters, whitepapers, emails and articles
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies that can help to drive traffic and engagement to websites
- Social media administration and promote engagement with our social media followers
- Previous experience of defining social media strategies and content marketing plans
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Keywords
- Previous experience using WordPress CMS is desirable, but not essential
- Qualifications or Degree in English Literature, Creative Writing or Journalism
- Excellent team player with a passion for digital marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to deadlines
- Project management, time management and organisational skills
- Strong interest in research and personal development
Remuneration: Salary (negotiable and based on experience) + profit share + bonuses; 37.5 hours per week.
If your experience matches the description above, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV for immediate consideration. Please include an example of contents you have written previously, in order to be shortlisted.