About Our Company
TopYouGo is a full service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and other cities in Nigeria, Ghana and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, we utilise a unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
About Your New Role
You will be responsible for managing client’s digital marketing campaigns, whilst providing an industry leading digital experience, monitoring and improving website engagement, conversion and satisfaction. You will also ensure that all websites are optimized for SEO, improve visibility on search engines, provide analysis of Google Analytics, as well as being responsible for PPC campaigns. To excel in this role, you will have 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role with an excellent understanding of SEO, PPC, social media marketing, affiliate, content marketing, and many more.
- Experience with website analytics, preferably Google analytics or webmaster
- Website administration; content management systems and ecommerce solutions
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and paid online advertising
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Apps, Google+, Google Places & Local Business, copywriting and content marketing
- Good understanding of brand management
- Previous experience of using CRM systems, marketing automation, lead management systems, partner and client portals, and defining social media strategies
- Degree in Digital Marketing or related Marketing/Communications/Web Technologies
- A passion for digital marketing
- Articulate and good communicator
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to deadlines
- Project management and customer relationship management skills
- Excellent team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interest in research and personal development
Remuneration: Salary ( ₦50,000 – ₦70,000; based on experience) + profit share + bonuses; 37.5 hours per week.
If your experience matches the description above, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.